Insights for FDA Regulated and HIPAA Compliant Organizations
The Road to Fulfillment: Diagnostic Testing in the EU
Are you looking to develop and launch a diagnostic test kit in the EU in 2021?
The European Union is a collaborative economy with over 500 million prospective customers in need of diagnostic testing services.
Here are some of the logistics steps to consider in order to develop a successful program:
- Develop content requirements
- Design brand, packaging and instructions
- Procure medical components
- Produce kit box and printed components
- Purchase materials and place in inventory
- Establish IT interface for seamless ordering
- Assemble and personalize kits
- Distribute kits to clinics, labs and consumers
- Create reverse logistics with proactive tracking
If that's what you need….we can help….that's what we do!
Brian Butler is the VP Business Development of The Allied Group and TAGmedica. He is also the author of two books: Find 'Em Get 'Em Keep 'Em and the recently released In Search Of...Customers!
Comment for this post has been locked by admin.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.tagmedica.com/